Monday, August 10, 2009

William Strobeck























I added William Strobeck to my Facebook. I don't know him know him but he is a photographer from New York and is kinda famous for his skate pics. He accepted my request for friendship today. I thought he'd have heaps of friends like the way famous people do (like James Zabiela for instance in the image above), but he has 100 or so friends. Now I feel weird and shit. Argh. Anyway, he's still cool in my books. I'm just worried he'll be like, "WTF, how do I know this girl again?" and I'll be like: "You don't know me. I'm a fan." Clearly, I'm always going to be a dork.

UNRELATED:

Check out this week's Australian Story - awesome. Often Australian Story on the ABC is overly sentimental and annoying and I end up changing channels. Tonight it was worth half an hour of my time.

"The Lizard Centre is the largest ABA clinic in Australia and the largest private autism specific early intervention centre in NSW."

No comments: