1. Sam: If you complain that I'm using my phone at the dinner table- u might want to think about being more interesting.
2. Andrew: You are like cyanide to iron (that's me, to most dudes - I must rust them - funny and eh kinda funny, just... they are happy until they really get to know me - stay away - oh yes)
3. Ella: Sarah, I looked and looked for you and missed you... missed you. I found Ameeels outside american apparrrrrrrrel... and witnessed artist (we know) trying to seduce chic... fun and funny.
4. Sunday... denim shopping with crew. Fuck yes - Town Hall steps.
5. Stay away from the Cross on a Saturday night at 3am. It fark king sucks ballsies big time. I just endured it. Yuckity fuckity YUCK.
6. Do you love fake tan? Get the f* away from my bloooooooog. It's snow season for christ's/christs' sake.
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment