I helped Kristen paint her lounge room yesterday. This is me suffering of white paint and looking a bit out of it from the fumes. While painting, I realised I was actually quite enjoying the physical process of painting. I like the idea of a huge canvas and making it look pretty. As you can see, I had white paint all over me. There is still some in my hair and it looks like dandruff. People keep asking me why I help and do it without being paid, I reply, I'd help you too if you asked and also, I don't have anything else on, so why not. Plus, I prefer being around someone, as opposed to just hanging out in my bedroom and writing all day. It helps that she is funny and cool and not annoying.
(Funny - Kristen went to wash her hands in the bucket of water. Instead, by accident, she dunked both her hands in the white paint tin. I wish I could have taken a photo but I was covered in paint too.)
Death of my black Converse shoes. These are my staple shoes. I like the way they look though. I am tossing up between investing in a black pair of Vans or buying the same pair again.

Awesome paint job.

I went to MC last night. The art was hot. I wish I had loads of mullah. Here are some pics from Kill Pixie's show in 2007. The lights in the courtyard went out for about five minutes. Some guy yelled out "sex" - predictable, but I still laughed.
Below: camera guys really hate it when you take photos of them. Hence.
Go check it out for yourself.

Above: this is what you do when you are waiting in line to do a pee - take a photo of the ground.
Shorts
- Diesel party tomorrow at well, ah, the Diesel shop and it starts at midday and not midnight. Fucking MX. That paper is rubbish.
- Karen O is collaborating on the soundtrack for Where The Wild Things Are. It has taken so long for this movie to come out and there has been so much build up that it is almost certain to flop. Let's hope not. It's my childhood memories your messing with... not
- Google is forced by a judge to reveal the identity of a blogger who called a model a 'skank'. Article here and here.
- I have signed up to the Sasha Grey mailing list. Fun.
- I'm really digging all the new Bur-berry ads that are around at the moment. I would never buy anything from there though. I guess their targeted advertising campaigns are a bit off.
That is all. I'm going out to run some errands and buy some Japanese Yen for my trip. Woot.


No comments:
Post a Comment