Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fiery Furnaces

It's on tonight at Black and Blue if anyone is looking for a free drink and some company. I'm not. My stomach is killing me from doing too many sit ups. It's a combination of my current winter coat and having a shot of espresso before hitting the gym last night.

I'm listening to the new Fiery Furnaces at the moment. It's a bit jazzy and folky in parts. I'm not the biggest fan of folk but it seems to work here with their brand of indie pop.

I'm up north today having lunch with my mum except that she was on the phone for all of lunch to my dad who is overseas. Apparently, it is hard to catch him.

Today - getting travel insurance for Japan, getting a new phone! and buying ingredients for a cake! :-) how exciting! and perhaps a hair cut (trim) if Bek's working at the salon.

No comments: