The living space in this apartment we are renting for 12 days is small but the space is very functional and also simple. Importantly, it’s clean and tidy. My futami mat is great. I am considering buying one to take home.
Today I purchased a neck pillow for Sean’s dad and a black dress for me from Muji. It is a very modern Japanese aesthetic it strives for, isn’t it? I also bought a sneaker cleaning gadget for someone (anyone) back home as well as oil blotching paper for my face. It’s humid here and it causes your pores to expand.
We visited a traditional Japanese textile store and I couldn’t resist. I bought about a quarter of a meter of some random mushroom print and also one with bats on it. Their purpose I’m unsure of, but they look pretty and will serve to remind me of my first day here no doubt.
We visited a traditional Japanese textile store and I couldn’t resist. I bought about a quarter of a meter of some random mushroom print and also one with bats on it. Their purpose I’m unsure of, but they look pretty and will serve to remind me of my first day here no doubt.
Highlights - visiting (and not shopping at) Opening Ceremony, the plethora of bicycles and their tasty bread
Lolights - fashion saturation
No comments:
Post a Comment