I have bumped into my neighbour, Juan, a couple of times. (Mads says he's not hot. I disagree.) I can hear him - walking through his apartment, peeing into the toilet bowl (their apartment is a mirror image of mine and we share a common wall) and the music he plays. We possibly share floorboards. It’s an old building. He works funny hours. He lives with a girl. I can't figure out whether she's exclusively a flatmate or the girlfriend. Despite knocking on my door asking for either brew or tobacco "to share", I’m interested in meeting him properly as opposed to telling him to go away when I want some shut eye. I'd like to invite him over for tea but there is no nice way to ask. Knocking on their door is creepy and weird.
He’s from Spain. He's not tall but taller than me. Key. He's travelling. Travellers make good friends in my experience. And then they leave which can be sad but also not such an unpleasant way to end it really. I'll let you know when we next cross paths.
Yes, I have too much time on my hands and I am waiting for five pee em to come around so that I can go to spin class. I'm happy doing this though. I like writing about shit. It beats working. It doesn't beat earning some money though.
I have a crush on Sarah Meurle. I think I've mentioned this before. I have just been perving at her blog again. I wouldn't mind her life; or the life of Natalie Wood. And I keep reading all these blogs written by Ruby Rose's friends who are all bisexual or lesbian and so incredibly hot. Do straight women not blog about normal things? Most of the blogs I read that are written by straight women are about feminism or motherhood and other mature topics like that, that I have absolutely no interest in. I was once privy to a conversation about prams and it made me happy to be alive and not pregnant but also unhappy that I am a woman and have the ability to get pregnant.
I type standing up. Did you know this? I feel like I'm moving this way. I am just rambling now. I'm so bored today! What are you doing? email me at ellaplane@gmail.com with some spam or some inspiration or a cool website, please.
This is how bored I am. I'm writing an email to myself in the future. http://www.futureme.org
Another sad anecdote - I stayed in the communal laundry reading my book after I put my load of washing on, to see what the other residents of my building look like. Is that weird? I met three people. One a Frenchman who was still in his pyjamas, the other a petite brunette with very short cropped hair and possibly also of French origin but she looked to be more local and the third, a lean and muscular looking, bald man, on the shorter side and with very round bum cheeks. I’d say that he was almost certainly gay. Boring.
FUCK. William Strobeck has Facebook messaged me and has asked me, how we know each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment