How do I feel about the situation (after all I started this blog for that reason)? now that's it's been almost two weeks since finishing up... well I have been very busy so this has helped. The work at the cafe is mundane but time flies. The work at Six Wolves is okay although I haven't had that much to do in the last few days, which is lucky because I've been swine flu-ed. I'm on the mend though. Overall I feel pretty good. I think the lead up to the loss was probably more stressful. I don't quite know what I am going to do next but I guess I am looking forward to something different and the chance to properly contemplate what to do next.
I think I've gained weight. My coat feels tighter although that could be because I've layered a cardigan and sweater underneath. It's freezing in here! But still I think that winter coat is definitely making an appearance. Gabriella (the personal trainer) thinks I should get a vitamin B injection from the chemist. Did you know you can get that? I'm a bit weirded out by the idea of an injection for vitamins.
My mum is back on Sunday. I'm not sure whether it is a good or bad thing that she's decided to cut her trip overseas short. She says she didn't cut it short for me, but I'm not convinced. I am worried she's going to be on my back all the time and be overbearing like parents do. What to do? I guess she's just worrying about me and maybe if she didn't worry, I'd be writing about how she no one cared! I like to mope if you didn't already know this.
Banning bottled water: Nathan Rees jumps on the bandwagon quick smart. Can our Premier look anymore like a loser every time he makes news? He is such a douche bag.
Michael Jackson's kids have a biological mother who sold them to a pop star and it appears has a biological dad (well maybe not anymore) who is also a nut job and claims it wasn't his sperm. Good grief.
Australia's Next Top Model is a size 10. Shit.
When you're 20, you think you are going to go out and party for ever. When you're 25, you realise that you can't but if you're like me, you are in denial and block this thought out completely. I'll let you know what I'm like when I'm 30. I could be shovelling a hole for myself so I can bury myself in it.
About to head out now. Meeting Madeleine and Andrew in Paddo in about an hour. Mickey's has re-opened. Hooray for late night meals. I've found a WHOLE new circle of friends. Did you know? They are either students, hospitality workers or the unemployed. Where were they before? I guess I was too busy for them and they lived a different schedule. Who would have thought that hanging around these people would be so rejuvenating!
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment