Note to self, do not drunk blog. Ever. Thanks Huey for calling me this morning to tell me to take it down. I am an idiot when I'm drunk and Saturday night I was in that crazy zone again. Thanks peeps for looking out for me and being so nice. You guys don't have to you know. I've got a gash on my knee as proof. Some sort of weird karmic injury I guess. Those 5 inch heels are seriously killer. I love being tall though. You get to see more shit. Fuck you tall people.
I had a lovely day today despite the riot that was last night. I bought a loaf of bread, made pea and ham soup, mooched some plug-ins from John for my Ableton (thanks!), cleaned my room, saw the Hangover which made me laugh (I loved the 'satchel' and 'fat Jesus' reference and the gay Asian).
I am suddenly very motivated to upgrade my laptop. I am getting increasingly frustrated by how slow this machine is. It's like an old dog and thinks about every action for too long so I'm going to go into the mac shop tomorrow I think. Nothing like the present right?
Do you ever come across phone numbers on your mobile and you don't know who they are?
x
I've fallen in love with this tune all over again.
Cool site - Slight Nostalgia
No comments:
Post a Comment