Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm thinking of starting a blog about lists. I carried some paper and a pen with me on Friday and received a few good lists back (see below). I like the one where the guy wrote that he likes "joints and records". I guess the two are better together than as separate items. I like that he wrote "7 juke box credits" because he did get free juke box credits at the Gassy. Woopee.

























Bakers dozen:
1. the smell and taste of coffee in the morning
2. a photo of a moment in the past
3. warm Gaslight beers (VB)
4. completing a challenge?
5. day off
6. joints and records
7. 12 year old Jamersons
8. with chocolate
9. 7 jukebox credits
10. sleeping in on rainy days
11.  public holidays
12. country and western music
13. Mad Mex


























1. art 2. dancing 3. family 4. spreading love 5. Bob Marley
1. friends 2. kebabs 3. poker 4. partying 5. drinking

No comments: