Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm listening to Right Here, Right Now and wondering why Fat Boy Slim had to be such a downer at Good Vibrations this year. It rained all day and I was working ALL f* day which didn't help but he really sucked. 

Have just stumbled upon this blog http://u-go-b.blogspot.com by the Sydney DJ of the same name. It's cool. I feel slightly inspired but how random and shit his blog is too. There is hope for shit bloggers like me who just need an alternative outlet.

I'm also reviewing all my notes from the career coaching service that work has sent me on. They give me all these quizzes to do, to see WHAT TYPE OF PERSON I am. Too bad I'm really fickle so my answers change every week. Apparently this means I don't suit a "linear" career and wouldn't work well trying to work my way up the corporate ladder. I'm apparently "transitory" which means I want variety in my work and like independence. I wish they had this stuff back at school when I was first thinking about this.



No comments: