(Why do I write about my life? I guess because it means I get to express myself but also because I feel like maybe it might help one person out there who might be feeling similar feelings to me and won't feel so alone, maybe. Although, really, I write for myself but there is a bit of hopeful philanthropy thrown in for good measure.)
Today is the day of move. I've undone my bed. Thank god for IKEA. If it wasn't for my el cheapo IKEA bed, I don't think I would have survived moving so many times. I picked up the keys to my n new digs this morning. My room is much smaller but the place is bigger, brighter and more spacious. It's art deco and it feels more English. I'm about 150 metres from the water (Sydney Harbour) and have cute water glimpses from my bedroom window. I had forgotten about the water actually so this was a nice surprise this morning.
My new flatmate seems really nice. I like her. You know those people who you meet and you think are really nice deep down inside. She's like that. I should probably brief her on my blog before I go rambling on about her.
I just clicked on a song from my 'current' iTunes list and selected "I HATE THIS PART" by the Pussycat Dolls. Haha - I'm the biggest lamo I know. Here you go:
love lots. xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment