2. Some how I arrived home with my umbrella. Major win. I did half lose it though. I left it at the Gaslight but some bright spark noticed I didn't have it, and I immediately returned to find it, exactly where I had left it.
3. Cam fed me water half way through the night. That water was like a gift from god. He's now a hand model - quite literally... haha...
4. I spent all today moving the last of my shit from my old flat to my new flat. I cleaned the life out of that apartment and I'm getting my bond back. And the best thing happened, my landlord said I had over paid them rent so now I'm getting even MORE mullah back. What a nice surprise. I can buy that dress for Camilla and Marc now! Or maybe I should get that pair of shoes that are YSL-inspired.
5. I can't wait for breakfast tomorrow morning. Is that weird? I bought some cereal, bonsoy and Jalna yoghurt from Coles at the Junction just then. I can't wait to eat it. For dinner, my mum took me out for Thai. It was really bad Thai. It made me sick. I'm never going to that place again.
No comments:
Post a Comment