Saturday, June 27, 2009

Heading up to the North Shore today for a hair cut to cull the burgeoning mullet and to do some clothes shopping. Head hurts. House is a huge mess - sign of a good night out on the toops. haha personal joke. Aiye have a very un vivid but fun memory of last night. Bentley Bar and Pocket Bar were cool. Tried to resist mentioning Michael Jackson. I couldn't. Is he more famous than Jesus? Is Jesus considered famous? I guess he doesn't have a holiday (yet) to celebrate his death. He's a good case study on why fame is lame. Is Hot Chip just a cute name or did they really mean to call themselves Hot Shit and that was the closest thing to it that sounded reasonable? Oh questions! When is someone going to invent teleporting? And when is someone going to take up my business idea of BREAKFAST delivery??? there is a market there fo shiz peeps. xxx

Someone asked me last night whether I am a lesbian? I asked why? and she said she saw me perving at other girls. I'm like "I do, that's true." Does that mean I am a lesbian? I guess I might be if perving at girls makes me a lesbian. :-P

No comments: