Friday, June 26, 2009

Got home from the gig just then. It was good. As a fundraising gig, do you think people are a bit less enthusiastic about it. I mean you are going almost begrudgingly right? maybe you're a bit bitter even? You aren't a crazed fan but you think it's a good cause...

The Red Riders played a tight half dozen songs. Cloud Control were catchy too. I like the girl with the tambourine. Something about shaking the wrists with a tambourine is attractive don't you think? The Mess Hall were loud and rackety and remind me of the White Stripes. 

Photographic art shows aren't my thing it appears. They are really hard to enjoy. Tonight's one reminded me of the photos in a National Geographic magazine. They are stingy on beer at Oh Really too. The guys who run it keep a stash for themselves and "run out" of beer everytime around 7pm. Newtown is too far anyway. Courty was cool. We ordered a mezze plate. One of the crew REALLY likes gherkins. The gherkins were insanely sour - like more sour than sour Warheads even. We decided they look like large green warts and that means they look disgusting. Did you know that corn is bad for your digestion? Apparently so. You learn new things everyday.

Feeling glum about tomorrow. I wish my mum would come onto Skype so I could see her and feel more relaxed about everything. Weird how just being around them can be comforting isn't it? My mate tonight was like, why  are you worried about it? there is nothing you can do. True I thought but I guess the job isn't what I'm worried about. It's having to actually make decisions for yourself and moving on without the structure that helps each day pass without exerting too much brain power.

Big plans to hone my skills on the Nintendo 64 and Wii. Watch me save Princess Peach and conquer Bowser. If you think you are any good, I will challenge you and if you win, I will cook you dinner (maybe). Rules, terms and conditions and all guidelines will be set by me and can be changed by me, whenever.


(tomorrow is my last day and maybe the last day of this blog)

No comments: