Going to apply for a job as a host on ABC3. What type of show would I host? but more problematically, would I have to be on my best behaviour all the time because it's a kids channel?
I found a little packet of sutures on the dining room table at dinner and thought it was tooth floss. I tried to floss my teeth with them and wondered why it wasn't really working out. MY other question is WHY DO WE HAVE SUTURES at home at all???
Did you know that when you get to 25 and you're out at a club and you call someone 'mature', that's apparently an insult. Note to self for next time.
If you had immaculately conceived a child, would it be wrong to abort it?
The soft shell crab sushi hand roll at Makoto is worth mentioning here. Calories galore but so delicious.
Friday night - the Clock, Bentley and Pocket.
Saturday - extreme hair cut, Woolies, Trav and Amit's birthday, rest, Julianne's birthday at Kit and Kooboodle and 77 for moral support.
Sunday - Makoto, World Bar markets in the arvo, Broadway shops, Harry's pies and dinner with the family.
Well that was my weekend. Heading back to home-home now. See ya. x
No comments:
Post a Comment