Thursday, May 21, 2009





























This is my perfect car although I'd prefer it to be navy blue in colour, thanks future sugar daddy.





























Chelsea, Manhattan, NY

If anyone knows a thing or two about HTML, I (quite clearly) need some help formatting my blog so that the photos are all aligned to the left and so that there are spaces between paragraphs and blog posts. Help me please! I will be very grateful!

Spin class was painful but fun. Dinner was left overs but still delicious. My beautiful mum delivered some frozen dumplings for next week and fruit AND ALSO took my laundry. I am so spoilt and lucky.

Today was a sad day. It was the last day for the girl who sits next to me. She left quietly because she didn't want people to make a fuss. I don't quite get the thought process behind that? On my last day, I want to say good bye to everyone properly. Maybe because I have been there longer? or it might just be the different personalities?

I'm in a bit of a pickle at the moment. I don't know what my next step is going to be. I suppose I am use to certainty and planning to an extent although I do like to block things out, a lot. I guess I'm hoping that by continuing to type in this space, it will eventually come to me. I want to try something different with my life but I appear to have been totally sucked in by the invisible strangle hold of money and what life is like having enough money to buy the things you want.

The thought of having to move home is probably the scariest thought of all. I think I'd fall back into being a depressive if I had to move home. Having moved in and out, in and out about four or five times, I am pretty sure now, at the age of twenty five, that I shouldn't move home again for the sixth time.

Being Thursday, I'm looking forward to the weekend! Pub dinner Friday night, the gym on Saturday morning followed by a brunch and some personal painting time. Sunday, I'm seeing 'A Film With Me In It' at the Chauvel in Paddington (Dylan Moran's in it!) and attending a marathon yoga class. In between, I hope to visit China Heights and First Draft and pick up DasSuperpaper somewhere. All this should help me successfully avoid thinking about my lack of job and career change that will leave me possibly happier but broke.

Job and career don't match? I found this link thanks to a tweet from Life at the Bottom.

Does uncertainty make you unhappy? a New York Times article



No comments: