I had dinner at Xic Lo and it was delicious but too filling. We then thought we'd be adventurous and tried out this Taiwanese tea joint on George Street and had STAR FRUIT TEA there. It was terrible and I wish I had ordered the black tea instead.
I have been feeling fat for about a week. Mainly ever since I got sick then lost my job I have been eating like I don't care, but I do. So just then I joined the cult of fitness first. They don't even deserve to have their name capitalised. I explained to them my situation and they 'let me' have a one month membership. I was very 'thankful'.
It occurred to me that it is quite strange that I am paying money to lose weight. Does this make sense? hang on... basically if I ate less and didn't have to exercise, I'd be saving money on both fronts. What a strange world this is. Oh but of course, exercise makes you feel better...
Off to bed. Spin class first thing tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment